Friday, May 27, 2005

Friday Feast

Appetizer
Name 3 things that you think are beautiful.
*My husband's eyes
*Teeny Tiny baby toes
*Emily the poodle

Soup
What was the last concert you attended?
My son's piano recital

Salad
What is one thing that frightens you about getting older?
My maternal grandmother suffered from senility for many of the last years of her life. Every joy I have in life is wrapped up in the people I love. I don't ever want to live not being able to recognize them when they walk in the room.

Main Course
Tell us what cookbook you use most frequently.
I use Betty with a copywrite around 1982.

Dessert
If you could extend one month to 50 days (instead of the normal 28, 29, 30, or 31), which month would you want to lengthen?
April with it's lengthening days and gradually increasing warmth -- but still cool days to cool off and rain to make the grass grow.

No comments: