Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I laughed, I cried, I saved it to My Favorites Just in case I ever need such a thing . . .

http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall05/PATTbits.html

______________________

I'm cold and damp. I gave Emily a bath since I couldn't get her a grooming appointment until the middle of December. Poor girl. She took our recent family Recession hard. Denied trips to the beauty parlor, she's looking VERY like a sheepdog.

But a very PRETTY sheepdog!

I reassured her that the family financial future was looking rosy, that interest rates were plummeting (within the home) and that she'd soon get a nice hair cut (and maybe a Penn Hip test, soon after).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even miles and miles away you still make me laugh. On a more serious note..I'm actually going to get a "mammo" on the 18th! My first one. A little nervous, but this will now be what I remember while my "cute and perky friends" are getting squashed beyond recognition! hehehe
Thanks for the smile!
Patty