Monday, November 14, 2005

Oy Vey

What has it come to when I've only blogged three times in November?

But again, I've been swamped with work and that gets old. This week I will continue to stay swamped. Next week I get to take off.

We have some leaves in the backyard. Here's a picture. Let me put it in context for you. These leaves haven't been raked yet. That's just how deep they are. Ben is burying Max at Max's request.





Ben and Milo are four on Wednesday and I'm just flabbergasted about that.

Max and I went shoping for their gifts this evening. One of the items was over-sized. Max gently nudges me away from the cart when we get out to the truck, "This is pretty big, Mom. You better let me get this."

I want to cry and hug him all at once. Don't be in too much of a hurry, kid. It's cold out there.

Emily is dreaming. I don't know what she's dreaming about, but it involved whining and barking in her sleep. hilarious. I'm so glad we have this silly over-grown, over-sized poodle girl :)

2 comments:

The Crib Chick said...

Two for one, today; I love fall pictures, and you made me say, 'Aw' with the story about Max.

It's sooo bittersweet when the little boys begin to toy with being men.

Dy said...

I love it when you blog. These are the things that make the heart warm, aren't they?

Dy