Friday, August 31, 2007

Kitchen Photos

Okay, so after helpers this morning removed the old fridge to take it to Gaye's house, I mopped the floor and then put away and organized everything that had been displaced in the process of moving the larger fridge from the basement into the kitchen. It won't fit in the space the smaller fridge vacated, so I moved some shelving I have into that space. At the end of the kitchen are stacked some of my food storage buckets (mostly different kinds of flours and grains) and larger pots.





From the other side of the kitchen you can see better the "new" fridge and (for once, clean) counter space and sink.



I thought the line-up of ripening tomatoes was rather photogenic.



Especially this guy:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alaska, you have a beautiful kitchen :D