Sunday, June 18, 2006

Awwwwwwwwwww

I went to Baltimore on Saturday with my mom and Max to meet baby Oliver. The baby is just incredibly adorable and my brother and sister-in-law were like a couple of pros with him. They looked tired--but on top of everything.



Max and his newest cousin

I shaved Chris' head again. Here's a picture of the results:



And this week will be a flurry of work and swimming and piano lessons and more swimming and more work and getting ready for my sister's wedding which is less than two weeks away. L'Chaim!

6 comments:

Dy said...

Oh, so sweet and precious! And a darling baby, too! :-)

Dy

Risha said...

Oh my gosh. Your husband looks just like my friend David. The thought of two of them walking around is a bit frightening.

Aunt Charlotte said...

Awwww- cute and handsome. Please post pictures! I talked to your brother, and he freely admits it will be awhile before he can get pictures out.

Eliza said...

Oh my gosh Max looks like a pro at holding babies! He is going to be an amazing Daddy when he grows up. Granted, he has two great parents that are showing him the way!

Mister Oliver is too darn cute! Does he have a family nose?

Is that mustache on Chris new? Is my brain failing me in remembering it?

The Queen said...

Nope--Chris has always had that mustache :)

And I'm fairly certain that Oliver is the first baby Max has ever held. He did fine--but hardly moved, LOL. He wasn't quick to hand the baby back, though. I think Max did enjoy holding the baby.

Oliver is his mother's "mini-me."

PuppDaddy said...

Yes, It's always been there but it is a bit bushy as of late. If I had a red hat I'd look just like Mario!