Saturday, June 30, 2007

I am NOT avoiding work!


Who is Your Jane Austen Boyfriend/Husband?
created with QuizFarm.com
Your husband/boyfriend is Captain Wentworth of Persuasion, who some believe to be the most romantic of Austen's heroes. He is entertaining, yet he will always come to your aid before you even need to ask. Prone to jealousy, you can be certain he will protect you. The two of you have an active, endearing relationship that stands the test of time.

Well, now I want to read Persuasion again. You know, in all of my free time. Or maybe it's a BBC movie and Chris can just netflix it for us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane who?

Dy said...

Hee hee. :-) I need to read that one. It's difficult to believe I hit my 30's before I ever, ever read any Jane Austen at all. Isn't that sad? All those years... wasted. *sigh*

BUT, I'm making up for it now. :-)

Dy

Anonymous said...

I haven't even read any Jane Austin, but am seriously thinking about taking it on. I say the BBC'c Pride & Prejuduce. Maybe I'll start there. But not this week. We're moving on Saturday (at 7am!) and I haven't even started to pack yet. Wish me luck on both Jane and the move.
S.

hornblower said...

The Persuasion from which this photo comes is a lovely, lovely movie with the most romantic ending - Roo is a big sucker for the final scene. Amelia and I enjoy this movie a lot too & Hugo tolerates it because there are sailors, soldiers and ships. It is a great story & this movie is beautifully cast; one of the times when the movie people looked just like I imagined them. Hope you find it on netflix.

PupDaddy said...

It's been Netflixed. BUT THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT WITH ME, MRS.MOVIESAREICKYFACE :)