Sunday, October 02, 2005

Blurrrrr

That's today. Woke up at some nice reasonable hour because Milo was sobbing -- turned out to be a bad dream in which he wanted to have a picnic and was unable to. I am SO glad I'm not three.

The twinkies wouldn't go back to sleep so I got them their little blankets and gave them each a big pile of books and settled them into an easy chair. And I went back to sleep. Chris got up and started getting ready for his day. I kept sleeping.

Sleep, sleep, sleep.

I finally got up around 9ish. I fed the kids. I have no idea what. I did some knitting. I think. I did some laundry -- I'm sure of that part. Then we got Max dressed and went to his football game. I worked on some knitting there and then concentrated on keeping the twins alive. The game ended. We all came home. I worked for an hour on bread making and then made us all a cheap/easy dinner of tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwhiches. More time passed with rolling out the dough and putting it all in pans. Then dishes. Then a quick pickup through the house. Then dogs.

When was I supposed to work?

This coming week looks like another whirlwind of activity. A ton of work tomorrow. Ben and Milo will have preschool in the morning. Max's speech evaluation is Tuesday morning. Wednesday more preschool. Football on some of those nights. We need to get over to the Y and do some swimming for exercise. Piano, piano, and more piano. Hopefully a check and some bill paying. It's all good but I'm thinking I'm probably WAY too low on chocolate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a girl!!!! Can you believe it! Born at 11:40 pm on Sunday. 8lb 2 oz, 21 inches long. No name yet. Did I mention I was convinced it was a boy!?

The Queen said...

Congratulations!!!

You can't name her OmigoshIthoughtyouwereaboy -- so what was your backup name?

Alaska, who has never, ever, ever guessed her kid's "identity" correctly even though all she ever has are boys.