Sunday, October 30, 2005

In Which I Prove Once Again That I'm Hideously Unphotogenic

But the blanket looks great and that's the point. This photo is just for grandma Gaye so she can see how she is helping us keep our heating bills down. And apologies--the house really is pretty clean right now. This particular corner has my work stuff spread all over it since I am, at the time of this photo, working.



Tonight's Family Home Evening. 1,000 nothing points if you can correctly name the designer of each pumpkin. I did all the carving because I'm mean that way, but they did the designing thanks to washable crayola markers and some poetic license.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Max, milo, ben(left to right).
J

Dy said...

I love the pumpkins! And that blanket! Ohhh, it looks heavy, and beautiful. And I know how much work must have gone into it. I would lug it around with me - or just never leave that chair. Gorgeous!
Dy