Sunday, December 04, 2005

For Yeah and Verily, I Hath Been Tagged

A meme from jojo

1.) Seven things I hope to see or do before I die:

My pre-pregnancy weight. The first pregnancy.

The underside of the Bridge of Sighs

Australia

Alaska (the state)

Finish a mini-triathalon

my grandchildren's weddings

the inside of the sealing room of any LDS temple

2.) Seven things I cannot do (right at this moment, but subject to change)

pie crusts

snowboard

groom my own poodles

reroof the house by myself

speak any language other than English -- fluently

knit fair isle anything

put my children in public school

3.) Seven Things That Attract Me To My Husband

his BEAUTIFUL brown/green/gold eyes

his pee-my-pants sense of humor

his nearly bald head -- what can say? It works for me.

his height

Nando

the fact that he sings all the time

his stubbornness (mostly)

4.) Seven Things I Say Most Often:

I love you!

Max says I say, "Because they're only four, that's why."

Chris says I say, "Maaaaaaax!"

crap. (I know, but there it is.)

Did you drink my last diet mountain dew?

Would you mind going to the store for more pop?

Is it somebody else's turn to cook tonight?

5.) Seven Books or Series that I Love

The Phantom Tollbooth

Always Coming Home and the Earth/Sea trilogy

Jude the Obscure (I know, but there it is.)

Winter Wheat by Mildred Walker

The Changeling by Zilpha Keatley Snider

The Pushcart War

Goodnight Gorilla

6.) Seven movies I would watch over and over again if I had the time

This is just so not my media.

7.) Seven People I Want to Join In and Do This Meme Also:

Anyone who hasn't already?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can do yummy crust!! Next time we're together I'll teach you! I love pie!!