Thursday, December 01, 2005

Thursday

We had a day. Math and Latin -- I let Max wiggle out of history because he has temporarily "lost" the book. He sat in the other green chair and sang silly songs to himself about the Latin words in his worksheet. Goofy Goober.

We worked out at the Y again this morning. He walked on the treadmill next to me for fifteen minutes and then went to swim laps. He's charmed the male lifeguard who is there in the mornings -- the young man tosses diving toys into Max's lane as Max swims past the chair -- then Max has to swim faster to get the toy. When I'm done walking on the treadmill and killing myself with crunches, I sit in the chairs near the pool and watch him swim while I knit. Then we go home and get to work. It's a WONDERFUL way to spend an hour. Gosh I love my kids so much.

He had his group piano lesson today. I did some grocery shopping and dog grooming. It was a moderately quiet day. Tomorrow I launch back into work -- around getting to the Y and Max's individual piano lesson.

It's snowing. It's beautiful. Life is good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's "no-ing" here too. I'm thinking workfromhomeanddon'tleavethehousetomorrow.