Friday, December 09, 2005

Ten Things I Just Don't Need for Christmas

Feel free to treat this as a meme -- just come back and leave a link in the comments if you do.

10. I have no need for one of these:



9. We are not their target market:



8. We are past the point of a need for these (but if you're not, these are the real deal -- far, far, far more absorbant and long lasting that the Gerber stuff at Wal-mart):



7. Not under my tree:



6. Not for that kind of money (although the kids would love it)



5. I have no need for faux-fur or festive snowmen appliques.



4. I don't need anything with "ab" in the title. (Where is the guy in the last picture going?)




3. I found a guy who will cook and ship me lutefisk. Tempting, but . . .



2. With the noise my kids make, I'd be living under strobe lights.



1. Please don't. The real pets make enough noise. And Emily would see this thing move and pounce -- ta da! Dead robopet. (If your kids really want one and you're okay with that kind of thing, there's a nice price on them at Sam's Club.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Alaska!

Sent another comment but can't find it... Just wanted your address for a Xmas card. Can you please e-mail me at avaughn@i2ianimation.com?

Thanks,
Alicia