Sunday, January 22, 2006

Big Spender

Ben: Mommy?
Mommy: [typing] hmmm?
Ben: I'm going to need an RC Car.
Mommy: [stops typing] no kidding?
Ben: That's what Daddy told me. Green, Blue, Pink, and Orange. You need to pay me that.

[Mommy IM's Daddy because why get up and walk the 25 feet to the other side of the basement?]

BringsCrickets [7:24 PM]: Did you tell Ben to ask me for an RC car?
BringsCrickets [7:25 PM]: He says, "That's what Daddy told me. Green, Blue, Pink, and Orange. You're supposed to pay me that."
Lapper808 [7:25 PM]: He was asking me, because "I'm the only one with the money."
Lapper808 [7:25 PM]: I told him you had the money.

Ben: I need the money. Two thousand three dollars.

BringsCrickets [7:25 PM]: He estimates it might be about "two thousand three dollars."
Lapper808 [7:26 PM]: Well he could get a really nice one for that.

Mommy: I love you, honey.
Ben: I love you, too, Mommy.
Mommy: Ok, go to bed now.
Ben: [sighs deeply]

No comments: