Hmm? Oh, nothing.
Oh, alright. If you insist. Yes, I've the following items to complain about to no good effect:
1. I fell down the freakin' STAIRS like the light-on-my-feet-full-of-grace wench I am on Sunday morning. My boot heel caught on the carpet and I was carrying a huge food-storage bucket full of STUFF for the lesson I was giving in Sunday school. So I pitched forward and fell--then slid on my front--the rest of the way to the bottom. I was embarrased, I was um, stunned. But I wasn't hurt. Till the next morning. Here we are nearly two days later and I am STILL SORE ALL OVER. So wah to that.
2. I got an invite to my baby sister's wedding shower and I can't go. (Put the phone down, Dad. I'm not taking your frequent flier miles. It's a work issue--March, April, and May--and most of the summer really--will be insanely busy with work. I'm taking a week to go with Max to the wedding, and I'm hosting the 2006 Black Family Sister Party and that's about it for my social life this year.)
3. Just--it's Tuesday, that's all. On Tuesday the whole week stretches before you with a To-Do list like you read about. And we're out of bread and I don't FEEL like baking more. I made way too much pizza for dinner. We can live off of that another day.
4. I've been stuck at the same weight for four weeks straight. Wah to that. And pass the chocolate.
5. Max is shooting up. He needs new pants and I'm feeling kind of "what's the point? He clearly has no intention of staying the new height either!" about it. But I admit, the only time we can't see his ankles is when the pants he's wearing are sliding off of the butt that once held them up. Pretty.
At least I'm not moving anywhere this year.