Thursday, December 07, 2006

Run, Run Rudolph


Today, instead of earning a good living, I worked all day on the Rudolph mittens. In part so I could be done with them and move on to the Christmas presents. In part because it's supposed to be so freakin' cold tomorrow and I wanted my kid to have mittens. Since he's ten, I imagine this will be the last year he requests character mittens of any sort. Don't make fun of my stitching--I don't really have a lot of stitching experience and I was winging it. This is 100% my own pattern ;)

NOW.

What to work on first? One of the five pairs of socks? There is something intimidating about knowing that we are, um, 17 days from Christmas and virtually everything I hope to finish by that day is on size 1 or 2 needles.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Those are so incredibly cool. Lucky, lucky kids!