- St. Paul. Or maybe it was Minneapolis. It was Minnesota anyway.
- Washington DC, more than once. many more than once.
- Boston and vacinity. With and without the Pops.
- various suburbs of Northern and Southern California
- some beaches in New England and Southern California
- Portland, Oregon
- and now, State College, PA.
The music was not as good without the pops. The sound system needed work.
but the FIREWORKS were truly, masterfully done. I ooooohed. I aaaahed. I got choked up. I blinked in the sudden brightness. I pointed excitedly at a firework I'd never seen before. I said over and over, ooooh, THAT'S my favorite one.
I am never, ever, ever moving again. And if you don't see the State College PA fireworks once before you die, well, it's a loss.
But park as FAR from the stadium as you can get. Trust me, the walk, even with two nearly comatose so-happy-they-can-barely-talk (oh yeah, they can't talk ANYWAY :::hairflip:::) preschoolers will TOTALLY pay off cause there's only one road out of the place.
And Ben did NOT pee on the lawn in the middle of the display. No matter WHO tells you otherwise.