Saturday, July 23, 2005

Sister Hults! Will you have some time tomorrow . . .

Ah, that phone call. I've been expecting it since moving into the ward. Not that I have any free time, but if I had some, I have a feeling it's soon to be gone. The question is: what calling will it be? Working with the young women for activity night? That's two evenings a month and while it doesn't sound like much, two evenings a month is tough when I don't get to pick the evenings (because of work). Still, I'll bet working with the young women is fun. mostly. Okay, no, the thought petrifies me. Anyway. The other possibility is being the emergency preparedness person -- AKA the bulk food and materials ordering coordinator type person. I'm REALLY hoping it's that one. I'm all out of potato pearls.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo! Ooo! You have to post and tell us what you get!

I think this is like LDS Chrismas in late July.

Anonymous said...

Once again thanking my lucky stars that I'm of a different persuasion where I get to volunteer instead of BE volunteered.

Anonymous said...

See, we introverts need to be volunteered. It's never as bad as we think and it gets us out of the house.