Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I would blog but . . .

Max is making me go swim with him tomorrow for a whole hour so I'd better get some sleep. It's my only hope of keeping up.

Jill of PGM, if you read this, check your email.

Our house is on day four of pretty darn clean. :::glow:::

I'm off to bed! Know this: everyone here is healthy (except Chris who is allergy infested as usual), school is going well for everyone (ohmigosh it's all I can do not to laugh every time the twins start earnestly sounding out the letters they see -- no full blown click yet. They just don't blend well enough. But it's sooooo cute!!!), and Chris met his third Stay-at-home-dad of twins in State College. I think SAHDs of twins must be more common because in general twins cost too much to put in daycare. Someone HAS to work, someone HAS to stay home -- you're more likely to look for creative solutions.

No comments: