Wednesday, September 28, 2005

One More Thing

I was looking over at Crib Chick's new clothing line and trying to decide if I should, you know, buy a long sleeved shirt with all the money I don't have. Then I got to thinking that *I* wanted my own Liberal Mormon Democrat t-shirt line. So here's my first attempt. Too long though. Will only fit on the XXXL shirts.

Top Ten Benefits of Homeschooling

10. No morning alarm.

9. Everyone qualifies for "the school lunch" program.

8. You can put all your kids in the Gifted and Talented Program.

7. You know if they have homework tonight and why.

6. "Busy work" cleans your dishes and washes your windows.

5. You can talk to yourself and call it a parent-teacher conference.

4. Conferences between the teacher and principal are *really* productive and may even result in increased enrollment.

3. You know EXACTLY how your child is doing in reading, math, history, science, P.E., music, art, any foreign or ancient languages he or she may be studying EVERY DAY.

2. They think you know everything for just a little bit longer.

1. You get to be with them in the morning when they're sharpest, in the afternoon when they're funniest, and in the evening when they're tired and kind of difficult like every other kid. You get to be there.

1 comment:

LH said...

it's been a month but I found your blog again :) Aren't #4 and #2 cute! fun list!