Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Little Update

I need to get to bed since Max and I are due to hit the road ear-lie in the mornin' but Max's football program had a parent/coach meeting prior to practice this evening. The coach's acknowledged some errors and communication problems were fixed. There will still be "A" kids and "B" kids and there will still be games where the B kids won't play -- but there are also 6 "B" games scheduled, now, too. That makes for a LOT of football games. Kind of glad now that the football season is over the first week of October.

Anyway, it was nice to see things redirected without any further drama and liveable solutions found.

In other news, I canned 6 quarts of spaghetti sauce, sent out some work, ran a bunch of errands, grocery shopped, and um, packed.

I am terribly anxious and really upset about leaving the twins. I know they'll be safe with Chris but there it is. Separation anxiety.

No comments: