Friday, February 17, 2006

Feeling Woozy

This is SO not what you want to see when you're two bodies and one sleeve into a project and you decide, you know, you'll just go check to make sure everything's cool with this project:

CHILD'S PLACKET-NECK PULLOVER (pg 72)
Please click on the link below the photograph of Last Minute Knitted Gifts (above, right margin of this page) to download the fully rewritten and revised pattern that will be available in the upcoming 4th edition of Last-Minute Knitted Gifts.

I checked my book. I have a first edition. I hope this doesn't dash my olympic hopes! Off to download.

UPDATE: Phew. No changes to what I have done so far :)

3 comments:

Staci Eastin said...

Oh, that can't be a good feeling. Glad it turned out okay.

hornblower said...

I have read in several blogs about errors in that book. I've heard it enough times that I'm staying away from it. Who needs Last Minute Panic?

Glad yours is OK.

Anonymous said...

Oi. Close call. Glad you made it through all right.

Poppins