Thursday, February 09, 2006

Little Photo Blog

Max from a few weeks ago, getting ready to go down the bunny slope the second time.



Me: Milo, whatever you did right before the CD exploded into a gajillion pieces?
Milo: Yeah . . .
Me: Don't do that again.
Milo: Okay



Milo: Can I play the game now?
Me: Nope. Putt-Putt is gone for good.
Milo: Oh. Can I play another game now?
:::I plug in reconstructed CD/DVD drive. It opens. It shuts. It opens. It shuts. It opens. I unplug it:::
Me: Nope. Gonna be awhile before we can play anything on that computer, hon.
Milo: Oh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! What WAS he doing? How do you get a CD to explode? I think my kids are in hero-worship right now. (VBG)

Jill

The Queen said...

I really have no idea! He called me in for help. The game was frozen on the screen. I pushed the button to open the CD reader and it opened about a half inch--just enough for me to see the glittering shards of what used to be Putt-Putt.

"What did you do?"
"The game won't play."

This is why they qualify for speech.

I picked up the player and heard the sound of a thousand tiny CD pieces. Whatever happened in there happened BIG.