Sunday, February 05, 2006

Meme

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Bicycle courier, Washington D.C.
2. 4th grade teacher
3. fryer, Taco Bell
4. Administrative Assistant to the Legal Dept. of People for the American Way (I just googled them to see if they still exist. They do, but I only recognize one name on the site. That was a long time ago. Before the bicycle courier job.)

Four Movies you would watch over and over:
it's just not my media

Four Places You’ve Lived:
1. Washington D.C.
2. Belmont, MA
3. Petaluma, CA
4. Portland, OR

Four TV Shows you love to watch:
1. Drama in the ER (assuming that's still on TV)
2. Pet Cops (or something like that--it was on animal planet)
I'm handicapped here--no subscription TV

Four websites I visit daily:
1. google
2. Chris' website--in spite of the fact that his computer has been in the shop for over a week so I should KNOW that of course he didn't blog . . .
3. encyclopedia brittanica
4. Yarn harlot's blog

Four of my favorite foods:
1. ice cream
2. plain pasta in butter and salt
3. scallops in butter
4. chocolate

Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. in bed asleep
2. in bed, asleep
3. asleep in bed
4. asleep under warm blankets in bed
(okay, I'm tired today, what of it?)

No comments: